Thursday, November 11, 2010

Extra Sunny? Or suspicious?

I had to resist eating it out of the pot.
Our grocery delivery came on Tuesday. It's a glorious moment when you're a student living on your own. All your food at your doorstep. No hassle, no walking, discounted and it's your supply for the next two weeks (if not one)! Having managed to get myself some mee and meehoon, I had to quell my craving for soup noodles. And not the instant type either. I wanted it proper.

Jess told me that I'm adventurous though I see it as throwing them into the pot and hoping for the best. Basically it's ABC soup with additional meat chunks and an egg, left to simmer for a couple of hours before I added the meehoon.

By the time it was done I was so hungry after being subjected to the smell of the soup plus my flatmate's dinners. They are actually pretty good at cooking too, most of them.

It made me happy for dinner yesterday and also for lunch today.

I'm thinking of eating fried meehoon later this evening. Not too sure how I'm going to do that yet but it'll be alright.

Now to shift your attention to something else I want to add. Someone suggested a 'Secret Santa' game for this Christmas. We put our names into a hat, pick one each and depending on who we get, we have to get that a gift this Christmas. During that time, the person must not know who their 'Secret Santa' is. I find that wonderful since there's not too many gifts to think about. Then again, while I already have some ideas as to what mine is going to get, finding it would be the tough part.

I'm off to read now. Will update again soon.
Double egg yolk. Extra Sunny!...or suspicious.
PS. Today I broke an egg and found two egg yolks. There's still some mysterious person messing about in the kitchen. The weather outside is absolutely horrendous. Imagine a storm with violent winds. Strange things are happening today.

No comments:

Post a Comment