Monday, November 8, 2010

Packed Week.

It's been one packed week. I've completed and handed up the final two essays for the first half of term. My first one has just been handed back and it's a matter of having to familiarise with the British way of handling coursework to improve. I'm a little worried about my other two, though.

Apart from that I've gone to the Christmas City Lights and got back from Nottingham last Saturday. It was probably a very eventful day for many of us, be it in Norwich or Nottingham. Then on Sunday, we had Indian takeaway.

I'll update on the past events soon, I do hope so. While I am at it, I have to read New Grub Street by George Gissing, Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde by next week. I've read the third book before but it's a little fuzzy in my head now so I guess I'll have to read it up again. Wish me luck, or at least, bug me to continue reading and reading.

Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment