Friday, September 4, 2009

Up!!

No doubt you've heard of the movie 'Up'. And falling under the cartoon/animation category, it was on top of my list. The moment Evena asked us, I immediately agreed!

No doubt you've been hearing of countless reviews on how good it is, and as it unfolded before my eyes, all I can do is sprinkle a bit more compliments over the mountain of praises.

Up: Best Team Ever Pictures, Images and Photos

One word, fantastic. It's interesting to find movies with un-recycled comedy that catches you when you are unaware. To balance that, there are many touching moments that pokes at your tear ducts. Back and forth this happens, then there are times where you feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

It makes one feel like going on an adventure.

And the best of all? Everything looks lifelike on the silver screen. The splash of colours and the animation are mouth-dropping. To my artistic friends taking (or thinking of taking) art, do be part something as big as this one day, okay? And be our country's pioneers in motion picture photography!!

Pixar's Up Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh well, can't really let in too much, can I? Go watch.

Up - Carl and Ellie Pictures, Images and Photos

PS. Here are some random hoo-haas.

1. Most of the audience this evening were students.

2. Bumped into How Tian (from BRATs) while we were leaving.

3. Now I get the Alvin Chipmunk joke.

4. Pixar made only 10 films and all were big blockbusters.

5. Disney rocks!

6. I despise public transport during the rush hour.

7. Next on my list are...'Toy Story 3' and The Princess and the Frog'. No, serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment