Sunday, September 27, 2009

Exoticism of Tastes

We try not to turn the invitation down. At all costs. It's her famous Moroccan dinner after all! When you have aunts who enjoy travelling around the world, it's something exotic to look forward to.

Her famous Moroccan chicken dish! I'm not sure what the ingredients are but the unique mixture is delicious! If I'm not mistaken, there should be lemon skin and a curious concoction of herbs.

Then there is the pot of kush-kush (top left), which is Moroccan rice (finer and rounder grains that the usual) that leaves behind a soury sensation. And before me, another burst of spices in a vegetable dish.
OH! Speaking of it makes me salivate! I wonder when the next time would be.

We had Korean Fruit Tea and Korean Ginger Tea to wash down what's left of the Moroccan meal. Must be fun to fly across to different countries, and trying the products when you return.
It makes a great dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment