Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thoughts.

I don't know what's wrong. I think I'm thinking too much.

Am I thinking of Monday? The thought of it really is daunting. They tell me that it'll be fine and everything will come to me along the way. Yet it still sounds terrifying.

Am I thinking of Thursday? Gosh I really need to brush up on my graph drawings.

Possibly the Shakespeare research. I mean, it is counted in my overall results, right? Of course it'll take a long time, and I really need another trip to UM.

No. It could simply what lies in January next year, where notes will be read, panic will be let loose and pens will be scribbling.

I'm thinking of confusing things. If only I can stop over analysing. It'll make life easier.

I think I'm thinking too much.

Now I'm thinking again. Too much.

Okay...this is confusing. I should stop with the thinking!!

Alright then. Full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment