Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Adjustments.

It's hard adjusting back to reality. It dawned to me once again.

I had a rough morning, which injected doubt into me. Sigh, back to reality.

And guess what? The bus system is hay wired. Sure, the tickets to my usual bus is now one-way, and saves me RM0.10. Not much of a revolution, is it? Considering that those without enough coins will not get their changes back. I pity those who showed their bus tickets, still taking them for all-day passes, and having to fish out more money just to go home. Yes, back to reality.

And guess what? I've waited at the bus stop for more than an hour and not even a rumble of the engine could be heard. Yes, back to reality.

After a LONG wait, a different bus came. HOORAY! I thought. The tickets to this ride is usually half the price. What's more, I get to go home soon.

And guess what? There's been a bus fare hike! Now we're back to square one. Sigh, back to reality.

Oh! Guess what? There's a new restaurant near my college, with a lovely setting and reasonable prices. Best of all, a new menu to pick from!! Haha, time to explore!

Well, that's back to reality for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment