Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sleepiness + Statistics = Weird Judgement

Someone's bugging me to update now. So here I shall post what happened today before I continue with research.

Our lunch at Chili's today was extremely filling. You'll understand if you've seen the gigantic protions. When we were finally done, our stomachs were bloated as we made our way to Statistics class.

Thanks to that satisfying meal, we were struck by an urge to drift to sleep. Sadly, in class.

When you are half asleep, strange words can appear from the tip of your pen, though not how I thought it would be when I 'woke' up several minutes later.

Original question: A teacher walks, cycles, or drives to school with probability 0.1, 0.3 and 0.6 respectively. If she walks to school, she has a probability of 2.35 of being late. The corresponding probability of being late if she cycles....etc.

In my words(Very squiggly): A teacher walks, cycles and driving (drives) to school with problem. The irresponsibility of being late. The corresponding prob of being late if she does....(more funny terms)

a) Find the probability that she is ending ate us yesterday lively.

Okay, I'm being random.

My advice? Don't eat too heavy meals in the afternoon if you have class.

And definitely don't let your teacher know you've been judging her.

No comments:

Post a Comment