Friday, September 11, 2009

Gorgeous Labcoats

Deciding that I want to do more art subjects is one thing, never truly forgetting what it was like to do science is another thing.

The instant I saw the lab coats, a surge of awe came over me. Entirely white except for the college logo, putting one on made me feel like a scientist with research to complete.

That's besides the fact that the labs are large, clean and professional looking. We even get to do individual experiments with our own apparatus (unless they are too time consuming), which adds to the enjoyment.

People do wonder why a random Chemistry subject with my other mostly art subjects.

It's not that I'm switching back to science anytime in the future, although the the liberty is there. It's a taste of something I just might miss one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment