Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why did I?

Sometimes I don't know why I still do it. Even though I know that it is not easy.

It isn't easy! In fact, I'm practically stressed out over it. Why, in the first place, did such an idea pop up? GOOD WORK, Rachael, for volunteering, and since you've actually had experience in this before. Yes, and I know what it is like, so why again did I put myself into this?

And it doesn't help that the time isn't all that convenient, but a promise is a promise, right?

It's a busy weekend, I'm aware of that, but we're all busy. I should be rushing on my work and research and my piano exam!!

Okay, I'm so sorry. I just need to calm down and really think about it. Calm~ Meditate~ Forget the pressure~ Answer in the most stable tone you can~ Politeness~ Filter~ Just do what you do best~

AARRGGH!!!

GREAT, Rachael, GREAT!! Next time, remember to smack yourself before you feel like doing this.

Perhaps then you won't feel so alone.

2 comments:

  1. coz you're the one holding the ship together. Would any of them do it if you don't? NO!

    Don't worry too much about it. Just have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that. And it went by great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete