Monday, August 3, 2009

Update? Now?

9.26 am: Rachel Chiah has just bugged me to update. As if I haven't updated frequently enough.

She is chatting away to a friend to two seats away from my, while beside me, Aveena is on Facebook... (forgive me for being anti-Facebook).

Sacrificing our beauty slumber, we had dragged ourselves to college to rehearse our play for Literature class at 2pm.

Though we were generally obliged to speak in monotony (and very much on purpose), we'd decided to use a more comical (but still monotonous) approach. I will not disclose in here.

Butterfly Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

9.29 am: Now Chiah is on Facebook (sigh Facebook!) and Aveena is in her blog. And I? I am updating as if I haven't been updating frequently enough.

We're in our college computer lab, by the way, waiting for our next classes. Mine is at 10am. I must add, the computer labs are pretty good, with its facilities and since it is a Monday morning where people normally have their beauty slumber, it is quiet and we can concentrate on what we are doing.

Butterfly Divider Pictures, Images and Photos


9.33 am: So what are we doing? Now both Chiah and Aveena are on Facebook (sigh) while Jennifer just came in to join us. And I? I'm about to post.

divider Pictures, Images and Photos


Have a good day!

PS Happy Birthday, Yen Ni, my dear friend since our 6H days...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, Odd. I thought I was one of the only people who anti-d Facebook. But I guess I'm wrong lol. I eventually joined the Facebook circle after finishing SPM i think. I guess yours was a little later haha.

    ReplyDelete