Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sugar Rush at Delicious

That morning isn't something I'd like to talk about, but the afternoon was gastronomically amazing. I find first times fun. It was my first time in Bangsar and definitely my first at 'Delicious'. Kim said it's her favourite restaurant!

The prices are quite astounding, but that wasn't something to worry about. It's the yearbook editorial board luncheon!

The food really lives up to its name, and the portions are huge! But I'll cut to the chase...the highlight of the day was the sinfully delectable desserts!!

Almost all of us got into sugar rushes.

Chocolate brownie (still warm) topped with ice-cream and oozing with chocolate syrup...SLURP!!

I must say, though honestly quite 'diabetic-sounding', it was amusing to watch the rest indulge in their doses of glorious glucose until they hit their hyperactive meter. Suddenly there will be giggling while sharing all the desserts between us.

Golly, I was lalala~ing over MSN soon after.

Note: Go crazy with desserts once in a while...it makes you euphoric...as if drunk but without hangovers.

Warning: Don't feel guilty. It's once in a while.

Group photos up next.

Quote of the day:

"Why share(the desserts)? Half the calories, twice the fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment