Thursday, August 20, 2009

blue+yellow=green

I had a great day. Honestly! Meeting up with many friends on the same day, and with so many months to catch up on, we were laughing, pranking and snapping photos all day. Bittersweet in a way, at the same time, so delightful.

Normally I'd go post them all up by the end of the day, but something else is on my mind.

And that of many other A-level students.

I'm a little better now. It was frustrating at first trying and trying and trying for half an hour to find the website and log in. Then I was disappointed. Half disappointed.

Thanks for the comforting words and telling me that I'm not alone, and that we'll get through it together.

Well. No use feeling blue for so long. Have to add a bit of yellow into it, then it'll be all green and calming. Haha..how did that pop out off my mind? Randomness.

Hehe...I'm feeling perky now. Maybe it's the work of that chocolate I ate. I'll post the photos from today as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment