Monday, December 20, 2010

Sit Still.

This is the fact: I can't sit still now that the holidays have started. I'm going to have to find more things to do.

I will be going to Grimsby later on in the week; Jess invited me up to her place for Christmas. It'll be a different experience. Then for New Years, I'll be in London with a couple of college mates, probably stuck in a crowd like a massive sardine sandwich near River Thames to see the fireworks display.

The days in between need filling in. My only agenda so far is to go into the city centre again soon, and this time I just might be able to travel about all day. 

Apart from that, I've to decide whether or not I should get my books online, or have my copies from the library. To save cost or forfeit convenience? This term, for my Literature in History module, it focused on poems and only one novel. Next term, there will be six books I have to chew on.

Memory from Saturday:

Ben: Will I be able to fly off on Monday?
Magic 8 Ball: Are you kidding?

Me: Will I be safe in Grimsby?
Magic 8 Ball: Absolutely not.

What a sarcastic, sadistic 8 Ball! Besides, Ben is already on the plane, so I'm not too concerned with what it has to say.

So now to decide. What to do, what to do... I think I'll go into the library today. See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment