Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Room

I'm back from my trip to Grimsby. Had a wonderful time there in Jess's comfy home, and everyone was really nice to me. Christmas was different this year, and I didn't need to celebrate it alone.

Right before I left I got this urge to clean up, which was about time because during coursework period there were books sprawled all over the table. Everything was in a mess.

I haven't posted any photos of my room since I moved in because in the first month it looked so empty and austere that it didn't feel like a room. Now that part is covered for, and since it didn't look that messy after I cleaned it up, here are some snapshots.

My room and table
It might not be this tidy all the time, but every other day when I feel the need to scrub, it would. This is where I will be staying in until next year. It's a small room, really, though it only feels cramped if there are too many things lying around. It's good enough for me.

What I see when I sit on my bed

A place where little bits and pieces end up in.

I like my decorations. I'm glad I brought some odd bits from home with me.
That's a bit of my life for you for now. I know I don't post many things up right after they happen (like that of my room for instance). At least I managed to post these up before the year ends, right?

Speaking of when the year ends, I'm looking forward to going to London!


2 comments:

  1. love your room, glad you're adjusting nicely :)
    I hope you are well and that everything is going alright. Take care!

    ps/has the card arrived?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure but the postroom is closed from the 23rd until the 4th so I can't check yet.

    I'll have to move out next year though, which is a pity.

    Missing you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete