Monday, March 22, 2010

To decide what is wrong

1. Last week was the Election Week, filled with fluttering posters layered over each other, voting perks and propagandas. Little will I comment on that. I'm more interested in talking about the fictional 5th candidate. A joke became a prank and soon became a secret shared by the seniors.

In three short days this candidate gained a personality of his own, without our help, and possibly because his story spread like a Chinese Whisper game. (He's now from a literature student from the July intake, smart, makes good speeches and related to so-and-so)

2. Mei Shan, Mei Yen, Joyce and Vincent made me a Facebook some time ago. I ignored it for a long time, but eventually I decided that there's no need for me to indulge in games, so long as I can keep up with friends and grab photos. That is, when I figure out how.

3. Do you get those days where you feel extremely down yet do not know why you feel that way? Today is one of those days for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment