Monday, March 29, 2010

MUN

My second time attending the Model United Nations Conference was both tiring and exciting. To put it into one sentence, it is the role-playing of delegates at a United Nations Conference, packed with resolutions for world issues and fiesty debating!

I'm no delegate. I guess I'm not cut out for verbal combats. My repartees are not for the serious. This was my second and last time being a writer in the Press Team, and although it's frustrating staying up till 2am each night (the newsletter is issued daily), I'll miss it!

Speaking of repartees, this would be the committee to look out for. They have the more experienced delegates with intellectual spontaniety. One thing though, they don't have 'joke resolutions' as do others.

And to be rather frank, it was a great term (even if I had to miss Day Three) but it wasn't as fun as last year's, mainly because many buddies and old faces couldn't join us this time.
It'll be great memories. It will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment