Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy thoughts before...

I'm thinking happy thoughts.

As many as I can, before I get that nervous butterflies finally breaking free from their cocoons in my stomach. That will happen naturally tomorrow. And the whole of college KNOWS what is happening tomorrow.

For the new intake it's SPM results. I shake my head to think how I could have been so nervous then, but good luck to them. Rest of us seniors have important exam results coming out, which could thrill us or kill us.

In short, the whole college will be struck with paranoia by tonight.

Photos of Valentine Day gifts from Sher Lynn and Chiah. Thank you again!
I've been listening to Disney songs to lift up my spirits- their lyrics are so meaningful. Of course, I mean the classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment