Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This be the month

This be the month I saw a lot of people breaking down into tears, feeling the blues over a number of issues, and having their confidence bruised. I don’t know why everything is as it is now. Is there some big force out there playing with us this very month?

Just when you thought you won’t be caught in this malady, a lightning hits you. Even if you paint that silver lining on that cloud with acrylic and coat it with the glossiest of varnishes, the rain will still leak through. Big or small it still is a lightning and the strike hurts all the same.

I’m being very subtle now, I realize, but that’s really the emotions relaying from my heart to my brain. To be fair, it isn’t that bad a deal…partly what I wanted…only partly what I wanted…not entirely…just…

I feel like I’m not good enough.

How strange that I should be using that one sentence I’ve been hearing. This be the month, to all deep in pain, a rainbow would come after every rain.

Haha... I'm just overwhelmed and in shock now, ignore my nonsense.

I'll be fine so long as there's chocolate in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment