Monday, March 15, 2010

Strawberry surprise - AHHhh..

Check out the strawberries Papa bought from Singapore! (On the box it says they were grown in USA) I've never seen such huge strawberries so up-close before and within my reach!


Since most of us didn't, we thought it should be made a special occasion.

We took out the chocolate syrup!

So imagine! The huge strawberries were both sweet and sour at the same time, with juice waiting to spill from the edges of your lips. And now with dark chocolate flowing down from the top of the fruit!

You'd know I've had my dose of sugar.

Now to have a bit of fun!

Vincent says "AHHH..."

Papa says "AHHH.."

Joyce goes "ah."

Pei Wen says "Ahhh..."

May Ching goes "AHhhhh..."

And since I'd been bugging them to have their photos taken, I had do so myself.

"AHHHH.....yum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment