Saturday, November 14, 2009

Memoirs of a Sweet Tooth: Ice-Cream

Today is the day that the other two pledgers will reach the end of their torturous pledge. Then it will be just me and my cravings.

Today I crave ice-cream. I long for it to melt on the tip og my tongue and slowly flow into my throat. stil cold and all. I long for the Earthquake Deal at Swensons, the many flavours to delightfully try and share.

You know, for some queer reason or the other, ice-cream never tastes the same twice. At times they taste 'happy', at times they taste 'euphoric'. When times are stressful, they taste 'mellow'. When on movie nights they taste 'perky'. When days are hot they taste 'exhilarating'. When tasting new flavours they taste 'adventurous'. In fact there are a whole lot of different tastes which emerge with time.

What weird adjectives to use, aren't they? I have no idea why I said that.

Now another ice-cream advice - do not take when feeling sad. They don't taste as well.

Well, I've just caught up with my lack of sleep. I just realised that there is a lot on my back and still adding up.

I'm halfway there but still...I NEED AN ICE-CREAM!

ice cream Pictures, Images and Photos

Ice cream is happiness condensed.

~Jessi Lane Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment