Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beaming

Yesterday and today. Two great days. In fact, the paper today said that for Cancers, it's a great day to go out for social gatherings.

I'll post them up later, but for now all I have are these.



A card for the buddy who sat beside me in class for two years, soon to be filled by fellow classmate.

The day before the outing I was wondering how to design it. It was just after a mock and I really wanted a rest, but my brain MUST function!

A trip to Campap got me a butterfly theme. (Which reminds me why I love bookstores)



Butterflies that brighten the day, brings in the spring, yet slowly and surely they will flutter away...flutter, flutter...Sigh. It's happening again. They're flying away.



A cake that we bought as a birthday gift to five. I'm proud of myself. My mind was very kind to me, it didn't tempt me or even remind me that the option of sneaking a piece still exist.

No more! No more!!



I'm contented.

No comments:

Post a Comment