Saturday, November 28, 2009

Celebrating Children's Day?

How queer that it should be at 18 that I start to miss Children's Day again! I remember a lot of Children's Days I have been through. Mark my words, I mean it when I say I remember, all those primary school years where students are actually eager to come to school for the celebration and even in kindergarten.


And we get to spend another one with some children from a Home, watching 'A Chrstmas Carol' (which was awfully scary and goodness knows if the 3-year-olds were traumatised) and having lunch at the Curve.

Love the four cakes?

Presents! Gosh, I miss those days.

The helium balloons remind me of 'Up'. Why do so many things seem to involve 'Up' lately? I wonder...

There's actually the wish list of the children IN the balloon, and attached to the string is a card with the child's name and where to find them. So if one lands on you, do answer it, okay?

Group photo!


3, 2, 1...now let go!! While some hesitated for a while, they eventually opened their palms. And as the cheers pierced the silence, the balloons slowly drifted up the opening, carrying themselves away with their dreams in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment