Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sesame Street!

smallie gang Pictures, Images and Photos

I grew up on Sesame Street.

There used to be those carefree mornings where I'd wake up just in time to visit the adorable characters.

There used to be me and the C-at, M-at, H-at chants alongside Elmo, random numbers taught by the Count (I always found that funny) and conversations with that two best friends...Bert and Ernie, right? Of course not forgetting Cookie Monster, whose cookies I keep complaining are falling out of his mouth and sometimes wish they were on my plate. AND iconic Big Bird with his never ending questions on anything and everything.

Gosh, my memory is still good, agree?


Happy 40th Birthday of Sesame Street! Pictures, Images and Photos

Now today is their 40th anniversary. Although I have not been frisking about on that street, not been waiting in front of the telly still in pyjamas, or revisiting it all, I'll never forget how part of my childhood belonged there.

I love you, Sesame street gang! Do continue inspiring for now and ever more!


Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment