Thursday, October 1, 2009

I feel the earth move...

Tap, tap, tap just as I am doing now. This was what happened at around 6 o' clock yesterday. Since it's been the big buzz of today, perhaps I should tap, tap, tap this in too.

The door is lock, the fan is rumbling and the silence is unnerving. Apart from the intervals of yawns from my cat from beneath the bed, it is just silence and me. And the tap, tap, tap on the keyboard.

What's with the vibrating? Is the cat scratching the chair?

No, he's fast asleep.

Great, now the table's vibrating. Is it the laptop?

No, laptop vibrations wouldn't make my head spin, would it?

Great. I must be falling sick. I conclude that my sleeping debts are finally due, and I should have a peaceful sleep for the first time in weeks.

Then I continue with the tap, tap, tap on the laptop.

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com
So what if you missed it? Why do people want to feel the earth move under their feet anyway? Would they do the same when the sky comes tumbling down, tumbling down? *Touch wood*


No comments:

Post a Comment