Saturday, October 17, 2009

To the little guy...

This is to someone whose heart is too big for size. That's a compliment, little bro! Now that you're 14, I have no doubts that you'll shoot up suddenly and perhaps get that deep voice we'll have to get used to. Frankly, it's a scary thought.

We'll always love your goofy and fun-loving nature, and seeing you reminds us of the bliss one can find in a hectic life.

Here's his card with hours spent on it, inspired by that beautiful movie which you should know of! (I really love it, so just bear with me.)

Three 'layers' of paper balloons popping out from the surface and slowly drifting off into the sky, carrying a boy to the dreamy world reigned by the clouds, where only the wildest of imaginations is invited.

Not that the boy is you. Or is it? Well, I do hope your dreams will pop out from a 2D surface and carry you to where you long to be.

Happy 14th birthday! Of course I cannot compare you to any brother since you are the only one but I suppose there wouldn't be anyone just as sweet. Sometimes. Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment