Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HK Episode 4: A Whole New World...

Save the best for last, right? What place an possibly make the trip more interesting other than Disneyland?! Whee~~

At the heart of it all lies Snow White's castle. It looks more amazing at night.

Notice the 'Cheer Me Up' shirts. It's a trend at Hong Kong now. The Giordano outlets in Malaysia don't have them...sigh.

YES we did see characters. In fact, we hunted down all but three.

The Parade was absolutely fun!! Knowing how sizzled people were under the blazing flares of the sun (very much fatigued and dehydrated too), The Water Works was devised for the summer!

It was all full of water sprinkling, squirting and splashing, so we were half shocked (yet half in anticipation) to see the gigantic hoses.

While heading to the heart of the theme park, I got separated from my family, so I sat myself down with the crowd. Later I realised that I got the best spot of all!!

You can't find a place with generous amounts of simply awesome fireworks illuminating the sky if not here!! Save the best for last, right?

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming...

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world
With you

Unbelievable sights,
Indescribable feelings,
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky...

A whole new world,
A hundred thousand things to see,
I'm like a shooting star,
I've come so far...

I can't go back to where I used to be.
~A Whole New World~

No comments:

Post a Comment