Saturday, October 31, 2009

Must be Halloween

Sometimes I wonder how crazy ideas seem to pop into my mind, which I may or may be tortured by or regret for the next month. This November, five of us will be abstaining from a certain something they cannot resist the urge for.

One person shall not spend unnecessarily.

One person shall not write "emo-posts" on blog.

One person shall not play online games.

One person shall not procrastinate.

And yours truly shall not consume sugary stuff in excess.

He She who breaks the pledge must treat the others to a meal.


GREAT! I've had my final ice cream, final piece of chocolate and final soft drink for the end of the month. DO NOT TEMPT ME!

How did I get myself into this? Sigh... must be Halloween. Well, tomorrow, day 1 starts.

Anyone else want to join?

PS. Code of Honour applies.
(Therefore...No. There are no chocolates hidden in my pocket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment