Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag: Add your own!

Tagged by Caely(Yes I'll do the tagXD)

Remove 1 Question Below,
And Add In Your Personal Question
To Make It A Total Of 20 question.
Then Tag 8 People In Your Links
List At The End Of The Post.
Notify Them In Their Chat Box
That He/She Has Been Tagged !

1.How Many Children Do You Want ?
Not something I've thought of. Hmm...three?

2.What Do You Want The Most Now?
What most Form 5 students would be wanting right now---ace SPM.

3.What Do You Want To Be When You Grop Up?
Author/Journalist. It isn't easy but still...

4.If You Can Have 1 More Dream Come True,What Would It Be?
Publish a bestseller...XD

5.What Are You Afraid To Lose Now ?
Friends and family

6.Do You Believe In Being In Love Forever ?
Well, it does happen, so 'yes'.

7.If You Meet Someone You Love, Would You Confess To Him/Her?
Not likely.

8.What Would You Do When Your Feeling Down And Depressed ?
Vent on my diary. Or slam on the piano.

9.What Are The Other Requirements For Your Other Half?
It always is the same question, is it not? Likes me for me, and I like him for him.

10.Which Type Of Person Do You Hate The Most?
Inconsiderate.

11.Do You Cherish Every Single Of Your Friendship ?
Every moment of them.

12.If you've just won a 2-week trip to Antartica(it's nothing like Alaska) would you like to go there?
Of course! Adventures are thrilling.

13.Do You Find It Necessary For You To Have A Boyfriend/Girlfriend ?
Definitely not. So please stop asking me whether I fancy someone and tell me I'm lying when I say no (That's to you, Mei Yee!)

14.What Do You Want Your Friends To Be Like ?
Themselves.

15.What Kind Of Friend Do You Hope To Be In Your Friend's Eye's?
Someone they'd go to when they need to feel better.

16.If You Can Have A Change, Which Part Of Your Character Would You Like To Change?
Does height count? Never mind. Open up my bottled feelings? Sometimes I realise I do keep aches to myself but it does seem safer. Or is it?

17.If Your Feeling Low One Day, Who Will You Go To ?
I'll look on my phone or MSN, find someone who has an idea what I'm going through, and choose someone who can make me feel better. No specific names (so some of you may have saved my day yet not know it). Otherwise, refer to Question 8.

18.Have you watch moonlight resonance(家好月圆)? Do you like it? ( from caely)
Sorry, caely, nope. Heard a lot of people talking about it, though.

19.Can You See What I Am Doing Now?
From the depths of my wandering mind and spirit (and crystal ball, just to make it authentic) I see you reading my blogpost. Is my third eye working?XD

20.How Many Times Does Your Handphone Drop ?
It depends how clumsy I get that week. If I am, about 1-2 times a week. Thank goodness for non clumsy weeks.

I choose not to tag. Not keen on it at the moment. And that's because trials have ended---in euphoria yet feeling so afraid of what is to come. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment