Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missing: Lady Luck

What is going on? Lady Luck must have forgotten about me this month...just when I really need her to be sitting by me!

To even mention the trials would be to make me squirm. Okay, so not all the exams make me want to knock my head into the wall now, but most were tormenting me with each page turned.

Imagine a hall full of students dripping with ice-cold sweat during BM, even more with jaws sinking as deep as the Titanic during History. Some were tough I must admit, but that's not the case. With time protesting against me, and my partial hynoptic state, I'm declaring panic mode.

Lately, lots of my things are disappearing---half of my treasured handphone keychain broke and rolled off to Alice's lair, I suppose. Really need a rabbit to fetch it out. Sobs. Possessions are falling out of my pocket, for some reason. Its making me feel increadibly uncomfortable even as I speak. Sobs.

Back to business. Lady Luck, where are you? Count on yourself, you say, but a little luck goes a long way. And I really need it!

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com

Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.
~Langston Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment