Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life of a Plant

In the depths of the trophy shaped flowerpot dwelled a seed. An oversized one, I must say, never knew what kind of plant it came from, but that is besides the point. Having promised I'd tell about my growing birthday gift, here goes nothing.

"Hi! So this was me when I was first handed to the birthday girl."


"It took me a few days to finally spurt into a new growth, but it was plain to see that my home would not be big enough."

"So I got transferred into a huge new home."

"As days passed by, I decided that it was time I started standing on my own. Out of my protective shell I came."

"With my leaves I stretched into the vast open. I am now what I am meant to be."

"Well, I guess the rest, you can say, is history. From this day, you'll see me climb in search of success, as high as my vines can take me."

"Maybe I'll touch the sky..."


Thank you once again, Wen Lian, for this amazing gift. It'll be safe with me, don't worry...!

No comments:

Post a Comment