Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tag : 20 questions

Tagged by Sooi Kee

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmm...25 or 26? I don't mind waiting.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Indulging in hobbies like reading, writing, art and craft...

3. What will you do if you are the last human survived?
It'll be awfully boring...maybe I'll become the character in 'The Lotus Eaters', watching every sunset and every sunrise.

4. If you can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
Happily ever after.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Guess we all can't, honestly speaking.

6. What do you feel like doing rite now?
Singing out loud.

7. What are you afraid to lose most?
My family and friends.

8. If there is someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hehe...I don't suppose I would. At least not until I am sure it'll be returned.XD

9. Do you believe in fate?
How else do you think I got my circle of wonderful family and friends?

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Responsible...Compassionate...hmm...I must love him, first of all?

11. What are the things that will make you think he/she is bad?
If he/she hurts my family or friends.

12. What is your ambition?
Successful author.

13. Is anyone really perfect?
No, but I guess you won't love someone because he/she is perfect, but think that person is perfect because you love him/her.

14. You have a choice to be rich or happy, which one will you pick?
If the word 'rich' comes with 'no happiness', I'd rather be happy.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
More bravery. Or at least not stutter when I'm afraid.

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Best friends!

17. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
By then I'll be 27? Would question number 1 apply? Well, hopefully by then I'll be living happily ever after.

18. If the world is going to end one day, what would you do for the last 24 hours?
I'll spend the first few hours telling people what they mean to me, the last few hours reminiscing with photographs, and the last few minutes staring out at a beautiful view.

19. Do you believe that high school love can work out to last?
Seldom, but not impossible.

20. If you could relive a moment in the past, when would it be?
The barbeque party with extended family, when every cousin, aunt, uncle, and grandparent had reunited, laughed and ate, where everything was carefree and going to be okay. Sniff...miss those times.

I shall tag:
1. Joyce
2. Mei Shan
3. Shi Yun
4. Joanne
5. Je Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment