Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dripping time of Holidays

One thing about holidays is that just when it starts to show its effect do we realise that it is time to go back to school. It's all about the preparations for trials, speaking of which, I've gotten a dose of fear in my veins, so my catagory is one of those strapped to the chair when at home, and would gladly invite an escape out of the house.

As always it is a joy to have cousins, more joy to have them around, but I suppose the next time we meet will be after the passing of the big battle. No, actually, after the big battleS. Joyce, Pei-pei and Stephanie will be having PMR --- advanced good luck!

The week will pass as swift as the wind, that I know. The pages of the calender seems to be stripping off a little faster than usual...and my head is already in the semi-relaxing mode. It's great to freeze the rat race, even if just for a while.

Sorry, guys, got to go. I've dinner to collect. Have fun this week!

PS. I really like the horticultural effect on the building in the photo. Strikes me as a fairytale scene that breached the walls of reality. Relaxing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment