Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bouncing

This is Amanda's last day in the UK. This is when events of the day before appear in flashes of light. In the morning, we had English scones with jam and clotted cream along with cream tea as our brunch. I like how having tea is a culture here, especially with all the delicious tit bits. I am in a bit of a cake stand craze now; the tiered set pieces look amazing. They make me want to bake. If only I can, that is.

Then someone said that there's a bouncing castle on campus, so I had an idea that it would be something small and would possibly charge an entrance fee. When I got to the Square, however, I found that I was wrong. 

Summer Fest
Surprise, surprise...(Also, all are free)
Oh, summer is such a wonderful season. Anyway, we went to the Lake after that and had an awesome time making impromptu video parodies of Star Wars. Amanda's in charge of compiling the bits and pieces.

Summer Fest2
The fun side of uni.
Well, after going through so many farewells, it is getting more difficult to say goodbye. So I won't. Instead I'll say 'See you later!' - you know, the sort you tell little kids on bouncy castles to pacify them- so that I can convince myself that someday, somehow, those days will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment