Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Soon to Be in Edinburgh

A few hours from now I will be on a train up to Edinburgh, Scotland.  Edinburgh, the City of Literature and Legends. Mind you, Norwich is inclined towards the arts as well, but if there's one place that has the most fervent stronghold on literature, it has got to be Edinburgh.

Of course, that's the aspect that draws me to it the most. There are all sort of other landmarks there, from malls for the shopaholic and apparently a Surgical Museum for those pursuing the white coat.

If there's one thing that doesn't need be said, it's that I can't wait to be there! Rachel will be travelling with me, and we're meeting Erwan at the station.

What happens when a literature, law and medical student go to Edinburgh? A fantastic mixture of sights and sounds I hope. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment