Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Silver Lining.

Random memories: Exam after exam after exam, with all the fear and stress in between.

Back to reality: If 'today' were a dish, I'd call it a pot of broiled emotions.

It started with being neutral this morning. Then confusion when people seemed to have received calls to dress formally (while some of us didn't). Uneasiness when I realised that those in formal wear have a photo shoot after that, which can evidently only mean great results. Anxiety while getting the results slip. Disappointment when I faced my fate.

I needed to pamper myself. Four of us went to Mid Valley; two were ready to celebrate with Japanese food and Ice Cream. I also treated myself to three new books! (Gosh, ever since I found out about BookXcess, I've been buying lots of books)

Momentary pleasure. Sadness as I logged into the application website.

SHOCK.

Doubtful. I clicked the next tab.

SHOCK.

Euphoria.


Life likes to play with you sometimes. There's such a thing as a silver lining after all.

PS. I'm going to university! The university I want!!! WHEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment