Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Frostbite.

In about a month's time, I will be flying to UK. It's quite scary now that I think about it. What I once labelled as "still enough time. It's not so soon" is now knocking at my door.

It's going to be fun, I know it is. That's what I've been told. Everything is going to seem new and my eyes will be open to the wonders of the world. It's going to be different. And lovely. Delightful. Great.

Oh yes, I'm getting cold feet. There is so much to do. I'm supposed to set up a Skype account by today, book a flight tomorrow and move on with my visa application after that. That's besides shopping for a few more clothes. And saying good byes.

If there are 'degrees of temperature' for cold feet, my toes would be getting frostbite by now.

It's scary, but that's what I expected, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment