Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back from the high lands, Back to the low.

Chilly breezes that comb your hair back, neon lights which never sleep, dazzling performances and sounds of excitement from theme parks. That's where we went. My two aunts brought my cousin and me up to Genting, far away from the hustle and bustle of the week. Thank you!

It's nice to have an escape from reality for a while. I didn't think much about what I know is inevitable. Many things made up for that. The rapture of 'Dazzle' (while my cousin and I watched that, my aunts went to Justin Lo's concert), the window shopping, the many rides that went round and round and round...

And the different little thoughts that slowly formed ideas that I can't wait to put on paper.

I'll update on the trip another day, along with, perhaps, the outcome of those ideas.

Well then, I'm guessing that this would be the last time I'm up here for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment