Monday, April 12, 2010

Of Chilis and Yogurt.

Here is the "froyo" which I thought for weeks was the name of a luxurious bag brand. That aside, it now makes sense that it is frozen yoghurt. You get to pick your own yoghurt flavour and toppings! But before I get there, here's the little story of the day.
After class on a Friday, we celebrated an early birthday outing. Since it is a story, I shall introduce the 'characters'.
Jia Yu, Jennifer, Pei Pei, Sher Min...

Yours Truly, Sion, Elisa...


Chiah, Shen Yen, Sher Lynn and Janice.


Chilis has gigantic portions! Even Sher Min got really full at the end of it, so that says a lot.


At least we can share the stomach capacity...

This is one of the few people I know who would strut into the hairdressers, twirling in her hand a long assembling of several straws (yes, drinking straws), and very casually talk to a worker there about chairs in the shape of cartoon characters.

Then the craving for dessert on top of our already stuffed stomachs brought us up to Tutti Frutti, the "froyo" shop I was mentioning about. Fruits, sweets, chocolate toppings...gosh, I'm going to start salivating soon.
Group photos galore!

And I save the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment