Monday, April 19, 2010

Cupcake Fetish

Working my fingers on my own projects is more exciting than anything. Why?

One, it's like therapy. A great stress reliever!
Two, I get to buy all those lovely little materials and have a reason for it.
Three, it keeps me satisfied. *grins*

Happy 19th Birthday, Rachel! For the past few weeks you were craving designer cupcakes. So since I couldn't find any of the sort, and prefering not to give you charred lumps of dough from what could well be my pioneer attempt at baking cupcakes, I hope you enjoy the 'collection'!

'Forming' the dough and 'baking' them were the easy steps. It was the designer logos that I had to crack my head open for. Next time we'll have the real thing!!

Plus, I now know that the logo for Coach and Chanel are different despite the same alphabet they flaunt so vehemently.

No comments:

Post a Comment