Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diverting

Just a while ago I was submerged in Word Documents, papers, pdf files and websites. I'm going to venture off to different thoughts I had today to clear the clutter out. My family and I had Canadian pizzas for dinner! The side dishes aren't that nice, but I like the crust of our entree - not the same as other pizza fast food outlets.


It's Jennifer's birthday today! Happy 19th birthday! I don't recall seeing you wear a dress and definitely not a hat, but I hope your dreams can pick up as high as the wind can lift it! Maybe it should be a graduation cap, but I like the white hat. This took me an hour while watching a tv series.


And last but not least, my senior dog seems to be getting better. But her age would keep catching up. I really hope things just go back upwards and stays that way.


Until the next time. Turrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment