Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Bad Nights are Ahead of Me....

Even though I'm officially off duty for yearbook pre-sales, my schedule for the final two weeks of college seems as tight and heavy as ever. I foresee a need to replenish my stock of 'midnight oil' - sleepless nights are ahead of me.

I guess that's what it is to be now. Mocks to sit for, the final time we get to edit our Literature drafts, submitting them in, enjoy just a minute of freedom, and back to mocks. Then oh! The real thing comes and perhaps that is when my nerves will be pushed to the limit.

So will my eyes.

Anyway, apart from that, I believe that my online accounts will have to remain dormant for the time being. It's all going at a pace so fast now, and I better speed up.

Now to start on my sleepless days and nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment