Thursday, July 23, 2009

I say love it is a flower

They say it only takes only a moment to sit back and simply indulge in our hobbies. I haven't had much time to practice this hobby for a while now, but I guess the sudden news of a friend leaving got me going again.

Doesn't this reminds you of a song? It does for me.


Some say rose it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves the soul to bleed
Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you, its only seed
When the night has been too lonely,
And the road has been too long,
And you feel that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love,
In the spring, becomes the rose.

~The Rose~
And never forget the logo.


PS. Yes, handmade. Old trick learnt from years ago.

2 comments:

  1. That's.. a nice poem. It pretty much told everything there is about love with all the short but nicely put similes.

    Quaint rose. I shall find a way to make such a thing one day...

    To DRAW :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a song by Bette Midler. Wish I'd written it though.

    ReplyDelete