Monday, July 6, 2009

And I think to myself...

That's it. Fun time's over. Now back into the routine we have long forsaken. I'm not going to think too much about what lies ahead in August. I really got to start looking into universities, prepare my CV, and start attending all those talks. It made me wonder if I can go back to all that.

That's what I thought at first.

As we sat awaiting our new Economics teacher, Sher Min mentioned, "And I think to myself..."

Both us Rachael and Rachel finished off her sentence."...what a wonderful world..." Hey, you would have thought of that too, right?

"WHAT?? I wasn't talking about that!!" She said, while we broke into laughter.

"And I think to myself..." She repeated, as we struggle not to laugh again. "...I have to really study harder this semester."

Oh yes, of course, that's for certain. This will be the busiest term yet, especially with the many units we are to take, plus the coursework.

Pushing that back to the back of the mind, I'm surprised I managed to wake up early this morning and didn't feel the 'First Day Blues'. Everything is going back to the flow again. Only that this time, half a year is gone.

Nay, the fun's not over. It's just getting started again.

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com




This is for you guys. Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment