Friday, July 17, 2009

Anniversary of a Sponge

SpongeBob SquarePants Happy Birthday To You:AA1108 Pictures, Images and Photos

Spongebob Squarepants turns 10 on this very day!

Seldom are there cartoon characters that come up sparkling wit. Of course, you have to get pass the nonsensical nonsence first, but once you do, it'll simply be one hilarious episode after another.

What I absolutely love about it is that you don't really have to think too much for it the story to flow. It'll all come together in the most peculiar and comical ways. There's just the laughable gang, and Sunday mornings.

spongebob squarepants Pictures, Images and Photos

"F is for friends, who do stuff together. U is for you and me. N is for aNytime, aNywhere and all, Down here in the deep blue sea!" ~F.U.N. Song from the Series

Which reminds me, someone is back from Negeri Sembilan, who loves Spongebob too but a little more fanatical. Spongebob and Patrick unite!

spongebob squarepants & Patrick Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. Oh speaking of Spongebob, Hsu-Cherng might the only person alive I know who isn't that all found with Spongebob. As to why.. well, I donno hohoho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He isn't? Oh my- I've got to find out why!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh fond*. Stupid typo. Yeah eyah GO TWEET HIM NAO. OR FACEBOOK. Better yet, go call him :D

    "Hi, may I speak with Hsu-Cherng please?"

    "Hurrr... Rachel?"

    lol.

    Good luck P: If there's any nut you can't crack, Hsu-Cherng is one helluva tough nut. :D

    ReplyDelete