Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Middle of It All

25 June is six months before and after Christmas, which I find quite memorable when reminding anyone about my birthday. In the light of recent events and necessary research, as I was surfing the internet on my surfboard, I decided to entertain myself by looking up my date of birth. Give it a try- the results can be quite amusing.

Note: Names of these famous people are those of which I know or have heard of.

Famous Births:

George Orwell, British writer and journalist, Animal Farm
Carly Simon, American singer, You're So Vain
Eddie Floyd, American singer, Knock on Wood
Yann Martel, Canadian writer, Life of Pi
George Michael, English musician and producer, Careless Whisper
Rain, Korean singer and actor, Full House

Famous Deaths (Forgive the sobriety):

Michael Jackson, American singer, Black and White
Mary Tudor, Queen of France
E.T.A. Hoffman, German author and composer, The Nutcracker and the Mouse-King
Michel Foucault, French philosopher, The Order of Things

Wow, that's a lot to celebrate for, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment