Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spreading the Glee.

After reading an article on this award-winning comedy coming to Malaysia, I placed a tab on it for post-exam stress reliever. And, well, I almost thought of forgoing it since it's only shown on Astro.

Now, I'm ready to get my hands on it by hook or by crook! (okay, you know I won't resort to crook) Let me tell you why.

It was all Jennifer's doing. She asked me to watch a video clip of some songs in 'Glee', as I'd told her I wanted to watch it. That 3 minutes and 33 seconds got me extremely excited over it. Now I've been 'accused' of spreading the 'Glee' to some other friends.

Care to watch this video? I love it when reality is tweaked with unusual fun. Have you ever imagined what it'll be like if real life were a musical? It'll be enchanting, though, of course, in my head it's all in tune.

So spread the glee for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment