Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Triple Birthday!

Here are some photos I didn't manage to post early. Last week, we had a triple birthday celebration for my uncle, aunt and cousin. When it comes to big birthdays, there will be big meals. A snapshot of the food should do the trick.


Potluck gatherings can end up with loads of dishes than intended, but it tasted delicious! The next one, they already planned, would be held in our humble abode. My mum looking at Japanese dishes, I hope? *hints*


Here's to my uncle (who, along with my new aunt, had incredible news to share *winks*), my aunt, and the little girl in pink - Happy Birthday to all three of you! May you have a great year!

Pei Yen was casting spells on everyone that night, with her signature shrill so high pitched blaring in the background.

Was I transformed into a fish or mango now? I can't remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment