Friday, January 8, 2010

In the midst of confusion

The title says it all.

There's the 'letter' I've been waiting for but has not come. Could it have gone into Spam? Well, some people have been casting cold spells on me. "CHILL!" they say, and now I'm freezing.

*silence*

Sorry for the pun.

Then it's the Chemistry questions on buffer solutions which I really have to work on, and the several Economics questions on private and external benefits.

What is more, I'll have to forgo a satay outing this Sunday! NO!!

To just sum it all up:

Late Letter + Cold Spells + Buffer Solutions + Private and External Benefits + Maths in general + (other variables that jumbled up with all my other facts) = CONFUSION

Yes, you can tell that I'm really confused. Maybe I just need to unwind before the television.

No comments:

Post a Comment