Friday, December 4, 2009

You know something?

After one month of sugar abstinence, I found myself not wholly indulging into too much sugary stuff compared to before. I would have slowly slipped into a diabetic coma, I believe, if I didn't havd this glucose cleansing period.

Is that good? I mean, it's different...a different in a good sort of way.


For a while I had wanted to scrap my entire sugar list, but after much thought I've decided that a mini celebration must be held, so I went to have doughnuts, accompanied by Jia Yu. Don't they look gorgeous?

They are from Doughnut Empire, and they really are good. Rich in various flavours (the lady said the chocolate used are imported) and cooked with trans-fat.

*Slurps* But it really fills you up full after you finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment