Friday, December 18, 2009

Life is...

I've been asked to update! When I asked what sort of update, she says about...life.

As of now if I start on that universal subject, I reckon my post would be regarded as being either too short or too long. It really depends on how you feel the day you talk about it, right?

If I say that it's going downhill, I'll bear the label 'emo' (which I still feel does not belong in the dictionary).

If I say it's great, they'll probably say I'm overly optimistic.

And now that I'm writing this way, could you be thinking that I'm being cynical



I'm in no win-win situation.



So. I'll try to keep it short and simple to answer her question. For me, at this point, as long as I'm on sugar (Had this delicious cake earlier and am drinking ice lemon tea as I type), life is sweet.



And it does help when cousins are around and your pets have a perpetual fear of the remote controlled car. My bag is his refuge!!

Though things aen't as "Chrismas-sy" this year (because of what lurks around the corner next month), I'm demanding we bring down the tree and getting all the gifts and gift cards ready.

That's my update for now. Quoting Tigger, "TTFN! (Ta Ta For Now)!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment